EVERything about silom,bangkok
Silom is undoubtedly one of the city's most important financial districts with many bank headquarters, financial institutions and office buildings. Fine hotels, smaller type malls and great restaurants abound in the area too - and then of course there's the famous nightlife scene of Patpong. Bangkok's two most sophisticated mass transportation systems - the Skytrain (BTS) and underground - both have Silom connections, which are also conveniently connected by the walkway between MRT Silom and BTS Sala Daeng stations. Siam, Chidlom, Ploenchit, Sathorn, and the riverside are only a few BTS stations away.
* King Power Duty free shop & Mahanakhon Skywalk near by (right next to BTS CHONG NONSI exit 4, 3-minute walking away)
* 700m/9-minute walk to Sri Maha Mariamman Temple
* 900m/11-minute walk to Patpong Night Market
* 2 stops to BTS SAPHAN TAKSIN (SATHORN PIER) river side, free shuttle boat to ICONSIAM or ASIATIQUE NIGHT MARKET
* 3 stops to BTS SIAM shopping areas and Sukhumvit Road
* Weekday morning local market around